Read about natural skin care tips, ideas for skin care at home, home beauty secrets, natural beauty recipes for home skin care.
Natural Skin Care
How many times have you envied the glowing skin of celebrities? Perhaps you have wished, countless times, to flaunt radiant skin like those style icons. Skin, the largest organ of our body, is one of the first things that attract the attention of others. While some are genetically blessed with great skin, there is a vast majority who is prone to a range of problems like acne, pimples, scars, blemishes and the like. While buying any kind of skin care products, it's necessary to first know your skin type. Skin care products will work best only if they are matched with their own skin type. Though, nowadays, there are a wide range of cosmetic treatments like Botox, collagen injections, etc to treat the skin, going the natural way is the best option. Simple kitchen ingredients can be used with great effect to prevent the outbreak of wrinkles, pimples, acnes and other skin disorders. Scroll down the article to learn more about the skin care at home ideas, home beauty secrets and natural beauty recipes for home skin care.
Skin Care At Home Ideas
- In a bowl, mash a ripened banana along with milk and apply it on the face. Leave it for twenty minutes to set and then rinse off with water.
- Combine one teaspoon of walnut powder with lemon juice and honey. Mix well to form a thick paste. Scrub the entire body with the paste and let it sit for at least twenty minutes. Finally, wash with cold water.
- Add a dash of turmeric powder to orange juice. Now, scrub this on the area that is most often exposed to the sun or cold. After twenty minutes, rinse it with cold water.
- Prepare a face mask by mixing equal proportions of curd and cucumber juice. You can also mash a ripened papaya and apply it on the face to get radiant skin.
- Make a paste by mixing one tablespoon of mango peels powder and one teaspoon of milk powder. Scrub the gooey mixture on the skin. Do this at least once a week to achieve the desired results.
Natural Beauty Recipes For Home Skin Care
Honey Almond Scrub
- 4 tbsp Almond flour
- 2 tbsp Jojoba oil
- 4 tbsp Honey
- 5 drops Peppermint essential oil
- Take a glass jar or any kind of bowl and take the almond flour and jojoba oil in it. Combine well. Now, slowly add honey and peppermint essential oil and stir it until the ingredients are completely mixed.
- Before applying the scrub, cleanse your face. Add a small quantity of the scrub on the face and massage carefully especially the skin under your eyes. Remove the scrub from your face with a warm wash cloth. Later, apply a tonic or hydrosol.
Honey And Rose Oil Facial Mask
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Sweet Almond oil
- 5 drops essential oil of Rose
- 1 drop Vitamin E oil
- Combine all the ingredients. Now, using the fingers, use the solution to gently massage the face and neck.
- After fifteen minutes, rinse with warm water and pat dry your skin with a fresh towel. Do this at least once a week to get soft and radiant complexion.
Yoghurt And Honey Mask
- I tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Yoghurt
- In a bowl mix both the ingredients. Now apply the mixture on your face and let it sit for about fifteen minutes.
- After sometime, wash it off with cold water. Make this a part of your weekly beauty routine to ward off any kind of skin problems.
Lemon Face Mask
- 4 tbsp Clay
- 2 tbsp Lemon pulp
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Water
- 2 drops Jojoba oil (optional)
- In a bowl, pour all the ingredients and mix them well using a spoon. Apply the mixture on the face and leave it on for fifteen minutes.
- Finally, rinse off with warm water. Pat dry and apply a moisturizer or any kind of sunscreen if you are stepping out.