An individual with beautiful hair often makes a lasting impression. Don't you think? Thick luscious hair and a fine hairstyle can infact make any average-looking face look ravishing. But, it all comes at a price- the price of paying heed! This article gives you the right tips to get glossy hair and in the most cost-effective manner. First, watch your diet as regular intake of food promotes proper growth of hair. Second, never ignore the benefits of oiling your tresses. It makes your hair smooth and silky and even keeps the dandruff away. Third, a healthy lifestyle means a healthier you. Excessive stress, smoking, leading a sedentary life can all be detrimental in the long run. If you are suffering from hair loss, then it can be possibly treated with nutritious food, herbs, oil massages, meditation, aromatherapy and yoga. Before going through this, make sure that you see an Ayurvedic practitioner. Read below to get a more detailed description about the Ayurveda remedies for dandruff, hair loss and itchy scalps.
Ayurvedic Treatment For Dandruff
Read about Ayurveda and hair care tips, ayurvedic treatment for dandruff, remedies for hair loss, cures for graying hair and itchy scalp.
Hair Care Tips And Ayurveda
- By massaging your hair with coconut oil or castor oil, you can considerably reduce the amount of shedding that takes place. In addition, it also helps in keeping your hair strong and shiny.
- Another great technique is to knead your scalp with a mixture made of equal parts of lime juice and vinegar. Wash this off with an egg shampoo after this.
- For washing away the problem of dandruff, you should take sandalwood oil and lemon juice and mix them together. Apply this solution on your scalp. Leave it there for an hour and then wash it off with any herbal shampoo.
- Egg is considered highly beneficial for your hair. Beat the egg well and add some water to it. Now apply this mixture on your scalp. Repeat after a few days to get rid of dandruff.
- Make a paste of tulsi leaves and amla powder mixed with water. Rub this paste on your head and let it remain for half an hour. Wash the hair with plain water.
- Aloe Vera plays a major role in the world of Ayurveda and it also helps you deal with the problem of white flakes too.
Ayurvedic Remedies For Hair Loss
- Most experts encourage that you begin paying attention to your diet. The foods that you should consume should be able to give you Vitamins B and C, essential fatty acids, iron, zinc, sulfur and other nutrients. Apart from this, adding foods such as fruits, leafy vegetables, grains, beans and milk are important.
- To speed up the good effects of this treatment, hot oil must be regularly massaged into the roots and scalp. This result in better blood circulation and stimulate the growth of hair.
- The Ayurvedic approach to hair loss treatment is the application of oils made of amla and bhringaasava. But if this is unavailable, sesame or coconut oil can be used instead.
- The main benefit of using a natural/herbal cure for loss of hair is that it increases general health and the physical condition of your tresses.
Ayurvedic Cures For Graying Hair And Itchy Scalp
- It is believed that by applying onion paste on your scalp before taking a shower, it can help in turning gray hair back to black.
- Lemon juice mixed with gooseberry powder when applied on the head has the same effects. This must be done a regular basis.
- Eating fenugreek sprouts regularly and applying its paste on your hair for an hour helps to overcome gray hair problem. This procedure must be followed once a week.
- Bael (wood apple) leaves can be ground and applied 2 hours before taking bath. This can help you retain the melanin in your hair and prevent it from becoming gray.
- Half a cup of curd mixed with a pinch of black pepper powder and a spoon of lemon juice helps in converting the gray hair to black. It must be kept on the hair for 15 minutes before washing.
- Sesame oil is a common food ingredient that is found at most grocery stores. It doubles as a treatment for an itchy and sore scalp apart from its basic function of preventing hair fall.
No matter what type of hair you are blessed with, there are things you can do to keep it healthy, lustrous and looking perfect!