Avocado carrier oil is quite beneficial in treating skin diseases. Read about its uses, health benefits and properties.
||Sweet and nutty
||Waxy feel, heavy in texture
||Eczema, Psoriasis, Sun Burn, Dehydration,
Avocadoes are not only delicious to eat but they are also a source of high quality oil, which can provide complete skin and hair care. Loaded with a variety of nutrients, this oil is in great demand for its health properties, which can keep your skin glowing and perfect. Avocado oil, like the fruit, is rich in Vitamins A, E, D, and also has high content of lecithin, potassium and sterolins, which are commonly known as the secrets of a youthful body. Like other natural oils, this oil is also rich in essential nutrients and since it can penetrate deep into the skin, avocado oil can be considered as an excellent health booster. Although there are a number of cosmetics and hair care products that use this oil, it is always better to use avocado oil in its organic and purest form, which is as carrier oil. So, take the help of avocado oil to get a beautiful and youthful body. To know more about the beneficial properties of this oil go through the writing below.
Avocado Oil Benefits, Uses And Properties
- Avocado oil is rich in lecithin, proteins and vitamins like A, B, D, E. With its higher regenerative properties, this oil is widely used in anti-bacterial, anti-oxidant and anti-wrinkle treatments. For those looking to reverse the signs of ageing, to get a young and glowing skin, regular massage with avocado oil is a must. It is the anti-oxidant property of the oil which helps in reducing the signs of the aging process of the skin.
- Compared to any other oils, Avocado oil has the ability to penetrate deep into the skin, facilitating absorption of vitamins and other nutrients, thus bringing a glow and softness to your face and body. Moreover, the oil is suitable for all types of skin and is particularly useful for dry and sensitive skin. Along with strengthening and beautifying the skin, avocado oil can also be used to treat a variety of skin disorders and, since, like other carrier oils, it doesn't lead to any side effects it is better than medications.
- The monounsaturated fatty acids present in avocado oil is a boon for rough and dry skin, as it nourishes and repairs the dull and damaged cells. In winter, when the skin gets chapped or dried most people usually apply lotions or moistures but these remedies do not last for long. For a long lasting moisturizing effect for dry skin it is better to apply avocado oil.
- One of the essential factors for soft and supple skin is collagen. The nutrients present in avocado oil helps to increase the production of collagen in the body, which acts as a barrier for many ageing problems such as wrinkles and dry skin.
- The sterolins present in avocado oil moisturizes the skin and keeps it soft and hydrated. Thus, for those suffering from dry skin an avocado oil massage is the perfect solution. Some of the most common skin disorders like eczema and psoriasis, which results in dry and itchy skin, can be successfully treated with avocado oil.
- Sun burns and skin blemishes can be removed by regular massaging the affected area with avocado oil. Though it may take few months for the results to show, it will indeed be a small wait for a perfect and neat skin.
- You can also fortify your cream and lotion by adding a few drops of avocado oil in them. In this way you can ensure complete skin care even if you don't have the time for body massage. You can mix the oil with cream and apply it before going to sleep so that you get fresh and flawless skin in the morning.
- Shiny and luxuriant hair is an integral part of one's look and like the body it needs proper maintenance. Here again avocado oil can play a vital role in taking proper care of your hair. Just take a few drops of this oil and using your fingers gently massage the scalp. You can also mix avocado oil with your shampoo and conditioner before using it.
- Adding the oil in your shampoo or conditioner will even keep your hair moisturized. If you are suffering from dry and itchy scalp, a massage with avocado oil will rid you of the problem. Thus using this oil, once or twice a month is enough to take care of your hair.