Essential oils are known for their healing power. Read about the use and health benefits of essential oils.
Essential oils are wonderful gifts of nature, which are famous for various medicinal properties associated with them. The popularity of these oils was prevalent since ages and was used to cure various problems related to the skin, hair and other ailments. It is believed that the royals during the ancient time depended on essential oils to keep their skin clean and healthy. The Egyptians also used the essential oils as an offering to the Gods. Even in present times, in spite of availability of various miraculous medicines and ointments, the use of these oils has not decreased. In fact, oils like tea tree, lavender, cinnamon etc are often used in various therapies to cure many common diseases and disorders. Further, because of the soothing aroma of essential oils they are extensively used in perfumes, room fresheners and help satiate aromatic desires. Follow the writing below to know more on the uses, health benefits and properties of essential oils.
- The market is flooded with numerous types of essential oils such as lavender, rosemary, sandalwood, clove, cinnamon and so on. Each type has its own advantages. Out of all the options available, lavender and tee tree essential oils are the most effective for the human body. It is due to the manifold health benefits of essential oils that they are so much in demand these days.
- Aromatherapy is a therapeutic procedure in which various essential oils are used to heal and relax people. All the essential oils are antiseptic. Therefore, they are used extensively for treating diseases. Tee tree essential oil is the best natural disinfectant. Most of the essential oils are antibacterial and antifungal in nature. Talking about the healing power of essential oils, they have proved to be very effective in curing most common problems like like anxiety, cold, cough, burns, stomach disorders, skin disorders amd many more.
- Essential oils are extremely beneficial in treating muscular and joint problems. Those suffering from respiratory disorders will find essential oils to be of great value. The soothing aroma of the oils clears the nasal passage and eliminates infections in the respiratory tract.
- Essential oils not only help to maintain your physical health, but also help to promote your mental peace and calm. Essential oil massage truly soothes the nerves and makes the whole experience very refreshing and rejuvenating. If you are fed up with the stress and hectic life and is looking for a relaxed weekend, then you must try this oil massage. People suffering from insomnia and other sleep disorders are also benefited by the use of essential oils.
- Apart from their use in aromatherapy, essential oils can also be used in various other ways to get a healthy and beautiful body. You can add a droplet of any essential oil in your bath water and it will keep your skin glowing and fresh. Because essential oils are good disinfectants they can also be used in cleaning. As a result of its antiseptic and aromatic properties, these oils are extensively used in aftershaves, perfumes, deodorants and room fresheners.
- While mixing these oils with carrier oils always use aluminum, glass or porcelain bowls as the oil reacts faster with plastic. And, while mixing two or more oils, it's always good to use a dropper so that you get the correct measurement.